Two day round up today due to a lot of non-posters yesterday, there wasn’t much to round up!
– Today started off with a wonderful 8/10 review from the lovely Laura at Laura’s Little Book Blog!
– 4 stars from brilliant YA author Marie Landry! (Seriously, her book Waiting For The Storm is one of my top reads of 2013!)
– 5 stars from Frustrated Yukky Mummy!
– Lovely 4 star review from Book Comet!
– Another 4 star review from Reading To The Stars And Back!
– 4 stars from Mom In Love With Fiction!
– Another 4 stars from Love, Literature, Art, and Reason!
– My top five new year’s resolutions on Jess Resides Here!
– My thoughts on book covers at Indy Book Fairy: Judge A Book By It’s Cover!
– A Little Bit Of R&R hosts How To Write YA That Appeals To Both Teens And Adults!
Don’t forget you can read excerpts from the book and also enter the giveaway to win swag and a $40 Amazon gift voucher at all of these tour stops!