Hi. Thank you for visiting my website and caring enough to click on the About Me page. Er, unless you clicked on it accidently, in which case, by all means carry on with what you were doing.
I’m Jaimie, I’m in my thirties, and I’m from South Wales, UK.
I write. Quite a lot. I started out self-publishing, but more recently I’ve been published by HQ Digital and will be querying agents with a YA project this year.
I enjoy writing, gardening, drinking tea, and watching horror movies. I love my Chihuahua – Bruiser, autumn and winter, and singing songs from musicals despite the fact I sound like a dying hyena. I hate spiders, hot weather, and cheese & onion crisps. I spend far too much time on Twitter and own too many pairs of boots.
– – –
Find me on:
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/be_the_spark
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaimieadmansbooks
– Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/notprettyenough
– GoodReads: http://www.goodreads.com/jaimieadmans
– Email me through the contact form: here
Please come and say hello, I don’t bite!