Hi. Thank you for visiting my website and caring enough to click on the About Me page. Er, unless you clicked on it accidently, in which case, by all means carry on with what you were doing.
I’m Jaimie. 27 years old and from South Wales, UK.
I write. Quite a lot.
So far I have written seven novels, although the first one doesn’t count as it will never, ever, see the light of day, no matter how much my mother nags me!
There are also a few half-novels lurking on my hard drives, and who knows, I may finish them one day!
I am about to start self-publishing, mainly through Amazon Kindle, possibly through other channels as well. We’ll see.
I write chick-lit and young adult books, mostly young adult to be honest, although my first release will be chick-lit.
I’ve been writing seriously for the past six years. By seriously, I mean not writing awful fanfics or dreadful one-page, tense-jumping stories in school exercise books!
Hopefully my writing has improved over the years!
I love NaNoWriMo, and have done it every year since 2006. No matter how much writing I have done (or not done!) during the year, come 23.55 on October 31st, you will find me sitting at the computer in my lucky hand-warmers (no, really) ready to get started as soon as the clocks ticks over to November 1st!
- – – Other More Boring Stuff – – -
– My Chihuahua, Bruiser.
– Pink hair. Or purple hair. Or blue hair. Or rainbow hair. Any hair colour that isn’t considered “normal”!
– Writing (Just as well really, huh?!)
– Gardening in the rain (I’m in Wales, there is rarely any other option!)
– Video Games (Mario FTW!)
– Horror movies – the scarier the better!
– I’m addicted to tea and lip balm!
– Cheese & Onion crisps
– Hot weather
- – -
Find me on:
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/be_the_spark
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaimieadmansbooks
– Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/notprettyenough
– GoodReads: http://www.goodreads.com/jaimieadmans
– Email me through the contact form: here
Please come and say hello, I don’t bite!